Ads

Happy New Year!!!

A Very Happy 2009, everyone!

I had a great two weeks in Vilaayat and cant figure out where all the time went! There wasnt time enough to sample all the delights UK had to offer and I definitely need to go back there � preferably for a few years. Right now though, I am still jet-lagged and distinctly unhappy at being back at work. So, I have spent some productive time on youtube (Psstt� dont tell my boss!) and guess what I found � a time machine that takes us back to 1969. You can see Bollywood�s beautiful and hopeful, all gathered for the premiere of B. R. Chopra�s thriller Ittefaq. The premiere seems to be a rather simple event by today�s standards when even a music launch has more pomp attached to it! In terms of eye-candy and star-gazing though, nothing has changed. Enjoy the stars and Ameen Sayani�s distinctive voice introducing them in his own inimitable style:

Comments

Ads